Thursday, November 13, 2014

My 8th Week @ JAMN 94.5

This week at JAMN things were pretty much the same as they have been. I've been podcasting regularly, I've been submitting my ideas and facebook statuses, and I've also been submitting "List" ideas for Santi. The "list" is a segment Santi does every morning. Typically the list is a step by step process of something, or just a funny simple list about things that happen in life. For example, one of the list I submitted today was "Most Tweeted About Thanks Giving Foods". Santi has used 2 or 3 of my list, which is pretty exciting. Today I asked him if I am going in the right direction with my discussion ideas and list and he told me he loves them so that's a good thing.

Even though I feel a little stuck, today I emailed Santi and asked him if I can continue my internship with them. I truly do enjoy my time there and I absolutely love JAMN. I am aware that in order to reach success one must be patient and persistent. I;ve been with iHeat Media (clearchannel) since May and I would love to stay for another semester to see what happened.

Mariela Sanchez
Communications Internship
Senior Year
Week 8

No comments:

Post a Comment