Thursday, November 6, 2014

My 6th Week @ JAMN 94.5

This week I only came in on Thursday because I lost my wallet and had no way to get here because my charlie card and money was in the stolen wallet. I communicated that to Justin and everyone in the station was very understanding. When I did come in, all I did was podcast the on-air segments and that's pretty much it.

This week was pretty slow. Although I enjoy my time here at JAMN, I feel like I have way more to offer. I wish I can do more than just pod-casting. Today I also found out that I am no longer going to be helping out at Monster Jam (neither are any of the other interns). I asked Santi why and he answered that because they are now having Monster Jam at a new location, this venue is very strict and doesn't allow interns there.

Receiving this news is very sad to me, because right when I thought I was going to do something exciting, the opportunity disappears :(

Mariela Sanchez
Communications Internship
Senior Year
Week 6

No comments:

Post a Comment