Saturday, October 4, 2014

My Second Week @ JAMN 94.5

My second week at JAMN 94.5 WAS amazing! A few of my discussion ideas were used on tuesday´s show which made me feel very accomplished. If you want to listen to my ideas that went live on the air, you can click the podcast section on JAMN945.com, and find the link that says, ¨The Craziest Thing you´ve Done To Get Back With An Ex¨. The discussion was a success. We got hundreds of phone calls and the public had a lot of feedback. 

This was yet another confirmation that the entertainment industry is where I belong. Every week I have one on ones with Santi, and during our last one we discussed many things. He told me to keep up the good work and that he appreciates all of my ideas.

Mariela Sanchez
Communications Internship
Senior Year
Week 2
October 22 and 25

No comments:

Post a Comment